SoulCore Discovery Retreat – The Emmaus Centre, Dublin, Ireland
We are happy to announce we will be hosting our 1st International SoulCore Discovery Retreat at the Emmaus Centre in Dublin, Ireland on October 4-5, 2018.
We invite you to come explore SoulCore, to discover the healing and transforming power of the rosary, and discern the possibility of becoming a SoulCore Leader.
Retreat Only €172/$200
Retreat + Post-Retreat Leader Formation €302/$350
1-night Overnight Accommodations: Additional €58/$50
CANCELLATION POLICY: 100% refund for cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to Retreat date; 50% Refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of Retreat date.
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH FOR PERTINENT INFORMATION.
- Provide an opportunity for you to go deeper into your faith – both spiritually and physically, specifically through the prayers and virtues of the rosary.
- Indulge in a personal mini-retreat to experience deep inner peace and to grow in virtue.
- Provide a springboard for you should you discern to lead SoulCore classes in your parish or community.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Comfortable exercise clothes
- An exercise mat
- Any specific snacks you desire for yourself (light snacks/beverages will be on hand)
- Most important: an open, willing heart and a desire to follow the inspirations of the Holy Spirit!
Day 1 – THE SOUL OF SOULCORE
- 17:00 – Doors open for Retreat Check-in
- 17:30-18:30 – Full SoulCore Rosary Workout (beneficial if you have experienced SoulCore previously through live classes, DVDs or Digital Downloads, but not required.)
- 18:30-20:30 – SoulCore Inspiration Story and Faith Sharing* Light snacks/beverages will be provided this evening. We recommend eating dinner prior to arrival.
Day 2- THE INTELLECT AND HEART OF SOULCORE
- 9:00-12:00 – Mini SoulCore Workout; Anatomy of SoulCore; Elements and Overall Flow of SoulCore
- 12:00-13:00 – Lunch (Provided)
- 13:00-16:00 – Art of Alignment; Review of Elements; Practice Leading Others; Integrity of SoulCore; Closing Remarks and Prayer
The Emmaus Centre – additional €58/$50 for 1-night overnight accommodations