We are so grateful for your desire to join us for a SoulCore Discovery Retreat!
SoulCore Co-founders Colleen & Deanne are looking forward to sharing this apostolate with you. They will be hosting this SoulCore Discovery Retreat VIRTUALLY from the Marian House Studio on February 15-16, 2024.
This Retreat is open to all who have submitted an application and have been invited to attend a SoulCore Leader Discovery Retreat.
The Retreat consists of an opening evening session and a full day session the next day with an emphasis on the spiritual elements of SoulCore, followed by 10-weeks of continued spiritual formation and SoulCore’s Physical Certification via online weekly communication.
Please note: The Discovery Retreat and completion of the 10-week continued formation is a pre-requisite to attaining SoulCore Leader Certification.
The Virtual Retreat fee is $700. All links/login information and Retreat Supplies will be sent prior to the Retreat.
CANCELLATION POLICY: 100% refund for cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to Retreat date; 50% Refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of Retreat date.
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH FOR PERTINENT INFORMATION AND PRINT THIS PAGE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Discover the spiritual and physical elements of SoulCore
- Deepen your personal prayer life
- Cultivate interior peace, healing & growth in virtue
- Nourish body, mind & soul
- Enjoy fellowship & create community
- Be formed and equipped in becoming a Certified SoulCore Leader
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Comfortable exercise clothes
- An exercise mat
- A commitment to participating with attentiveness, minimizing outside distractions
- Most important: an open, willing heart and a desire to follow the inspirations of the Holy Spirit!
Day 1 – THE SOUL OF SOULCORE – 6-10pm
- Full SoulCore Rosary Workout (beneficial if you have experienced SoulCore previously through live classes, DVDs or Digital Downloads, but not required.)
- SoulCore Inspiration Story and Faith Sharing
Day 2 – THE ART AND HEART OF SOULCORE – 9a-1p
- Mini SoulCore Workout; Anatomy of SoulCore; Elements and Sequences of SoulCore
- Integrity of SoulCore; Closing Remarks and Prayer
Post-Retreat – 10 weeks of continued formation for SoulCore Leader Certification